Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 2 and doing better

I still don't have a schedule, but I do have a plan for the day.

What's the difference between a schedule and a plan you ask?
A plan is the small list I have in my head, ie: change the kitty litter, vacuum, feed Tuckers cats and water the outside plants, do laundry, wash dishes, have a play date and pick up Anna for a sleep over.
A schedule would be everything in writing with a tidy little check mark next to it as I go. I would probably add things like, thaw meat for dinner and pick lettuce and it even might have something about the kitchen floor on it - but who wants to wash a kitchen floor on such a nice day? I would certainly add feed rose bushes, if I were more like Martha.
So far I've been sticking to my plan, except for the laundry part. I hate doing laundry because it mean going into my basement. I wonder if Martha has any tips for making laundry more enjoyable? I'll check into that and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment