Friday, January 1, 2010

Have You Made Your New Years Resolution?

I've made a couple myself...

1. Finish my father-in-law's quilt before his birthday in February - Being my 1st "real" quilt, I'm at the actual quilting part of this project and now at a standstill. I hate making mistakes, but will continue this weekend.

2. Work on my etsy store like it's a business. Because it is. WooHoo! I made a sale for New Year, This has got to be a sign.

I have a few ideas for those of you who may not have made a resolution. Or possibly you could add one of these to your list.

1. Give Blood. You will save lives, possibly my little Ian's life. You could even arrange to have a blood drive in your local school. Schools can earn money through this good deed!

2. Make pillowcases for conkerrcancer http://www.conkerrcancer.org/pillowdirections.html

3. Give gently used, quality clothing to the Davey Kids Closet (davey Elementary Kent, Ohio)Or start your own kids closet in your child's school. Donate new panties for little "accidents", new socks, gently used coats, boots and other clothing for kids who are in need.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for the comment on my blog about the nutella cake. I just added the recipie to my blog. Enjoy. Can't wait to see your cookie recipie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions! I am still finishing my list, so my first resolution is to "finish my resolutions list". :)

    ReplyDelete